Rachel K. Lipkis practices general civil litigation with a focus on medical malpractice, insurance coverage litigation, premises liability, labor law and appellate advocacy.
Ms. Lipkis graduated from Case Western Reserve University School of Law where she served as Articles Editor for the Case Western Reserve Journal of International Law.
- B.S., Washington University in St. Louis, 2001
- M.A., New York University, 2005
- J.D., Case Western Reserve University School of Law, 2008
- New York State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar
- Connecticut State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut