Nishi Rajan came to Nicoletti Gonson and Spinner in 2018 with over 15 years of professional experience in the private practice and non-profit sectors of law. She has spent 14 years working for a large in house insurance defense firm and for a private defense firm. Over the years, she has specialized in personal injury, automobile negligence, and insurance defense litigation. For five years, she has served as a Senior Counsel, and another five years as a Supervisor of the Motions Department. In addition to this, she served as her former firm’s Project Coordinator, evaluating the large firms operations, quality control, oversight & assessment. Ms. Rajan graduated as a licensed attorney from St. Johns University School of Law and received her B.A from Binghamton University. Ms. Rajan is also the Founder and President of Leading Light Foundation, a human rights advocacy organization and policy journal reporting on human rights abuses world-wide. In her free time, Ms. Rajan is also a professional singer-songwriter, actor and director (Off-Broadway, Television and Film) and volunteers pro bono for children’s, women’s and minority rights organizations.
- B.A, Binghamton University, majoring in English Literature and minoring in Political Science and Economics – 1999
- St. John’s University School of Law – 2002
- New York State Bar
- President of the Leading Light
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York (International Human Rights and Foreign & Comparative Law Committees)
- Brooklyn Women’s Bar Association
- Defense Association of New York (Technology Division)