Frank Nicoletti is the founding and managing partner of NGS. Mr. Nicoletti has practiced insurance law for over 40 years and is well known in the insurance community. Mr. Nicoletti is experienced in both direct, excess and reinsurance law. He has also authored many articles, and he has lectured in front of such organizations as the Independent Reinsurance Underwriters Association, Executive Enterprises Seminars, The Excess/Surplus Lines Claims Association, the Defense Research Institute and the International Association of Claim Professionals.
- B.A., Syracuse University, 1966
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School, 1970
- New York State Bar, 1972
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- Supreme Court of the United States
- International Bar Association
- Defense Association of New York
- Defense Research Institute
- American Bar Association (Tort and Insurance Practice Section)
- New York State Bar Association
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- New York County Lawyers’ Association
- Professional Liability Underwriting Society
- International Association for Insurance Law and AIDA Reinsurance and Insurance Arbitration Society
- Columbian Lawyers Association
- Association of Professional Insurance Women
- International Association of Claim Professionals
- General Counsel and Secretary, ROM Reinsurance Management Company, 1986 to Present
- General Counsel, International Association of Claim Professionals, 2006 to 2013.
- Founding partner, Frank M. Nicoletti, was the recipient of the 2009 Vince Donohue Award presented by the Excess/Surplus Lines Claims Association, now the International Association of Claim Professionals (“IACP”) at the Association’s 40th Anniversary Conference held in Bermuda. The award was given in recognition of Mr. Nicoletti’s significant contributions to the insurance industry over the years. Mr. Nicoletti has been a member of the IACP for over 25 years and served as the Association’s General Counsel from 2006 to 2013.
Cases of Note
- Bellefonte Reinsurance Co. v. Aetna Casualty & Sur. Co. – successfully argued before the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Aetna Casualty and Surety Co. v. Home Ins. Co.