Joseph Gulino is a senior trial attorney responsible for the trial of significant tort cases, including all facets of personal injury as well as construction accidents, products liability, motor vehicle including trucking, malicious prosecution, false arrest and premises liability. Mr. Gulino has tried cases in all the contiguous counties of New York City and its Federal Courts. Oftentimes he is retained by clients to substitute as trial counsel after other firms have handled a matter due to its complexity, but many times because of the reputation of his adversaries.
Called upon to lecture on trial practice for The New York State Bar Association, Mr. Gulino has also conducted seminars for clients on various aspects of New York tort law. He voluntarily counseled through Trial Lawyers Care, families of victims of the September 11th attacks.
- B.A., St. Mary of the Plains College, 1980
- J.D., California Western School of Law, 1983, Member of the National Trial Team, Chairman of the Board of Student Representatives and Vice Magistrar of Phi Delta Phi
- New York State Bar, 1984
- New Jersey State Bar, 1985
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York County Lawyers Association
- Lecturer, New York State Bar Association, “Trial Practice Seminar,” 2005
- Lecturer, New York State Bar Association, “CPLR – Dispositive Motions,” 2007
- Lecturer, Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters Society, “New York Emerging Trends,” 2008